20170830

#1753 (to A.H.)

Your mouth stretches until your lips shine
Your teeth tear me apart like knives
Your nose and ears, they make me smile
And I can't stand those lights in your eyes

Your mouth shines, it's morning first light
Your teeth rise, they're just like shrines
Your nose and ears, clouds in the sky
And I can't climb the heights of your eyes

Your mouth grows like a tide
Your teeth glow, they blow my mind
Your nose and ears, unpredictably wise
Still I can't survive the abyss of your eyes

Your mouth hiss, it cut in the line
Your teeth clank, they break my spine
Your nose and ears, they make me blind
And I must stay deft to the siren of your eyes

Your mouth is tense like a wire
Your teeth are dense like moist air
Your nose and ears, they ooze desire
But I'm forced out the garden of your eyes

Your mouth frosts, slippery as ice
Your teeth crack, loud as angry mice
Your nose and ears, they stand up in praise
So I'm kicked out from the prize of your eyes

From the garden of your eyes
From the siren of your eyes
From the abyss of your eyes
From the heights of your eyes

'Cause I'm not supposed to relish the light of your eyes

No comments: